Oil Skimmers are used to skim floating oil on water surface. They find an application in areas such as,
- HYDRAULIC OIL MIX-UP IN COOLANT TANKS
- OIL ACCUMULATION IN EFFLUENT COLLECTION SUMPS
- DEGREASING BATHS IN PLATING TANKS
- OIL FROM COMPONENTS IN INDUSTRIAL CLEANING MACHINES
Skimmers are available either as “DISCS “, “BELT”, “TUBE”, “CHAIN” , “ DRUM”, “FLOATING WIER”. Disc Skimmers are used in applications where the variation in water level are low and collection thanks are smaller – such as Cleaning Machines & Degreasing Baths. Belt Skimmers are used in applications where the variations in water level are high and tanks are bigger and deeper – as in effluent Collection tanks.
- Chain Skimmers are used for removal of floating Oil, Grease, Scum, Algae and Debris across large surface area of tanks. They are also used along with DAF systems.
- Tube Skimmers are used when quantity of oil removal required is relatively low with respect to surface area of tank.
- Drum Skimmers and Floating Wier Skimmers are used for Oil Slick removal in large Ponds, Rivers, Oceans. They are optionally used along with Towing Boats and Oils Booms.
- OLEOPHYLLIC BELTS TO DIFFERENT MOC TO SUIT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT, TEMPERATURE, PH, VISCOUSITY
- COMPACT SKIMMERS WITH DC MOTORS, RUGGED SKIMMERS WITH AC MOTORS TO DIFFERENT CAPACITIES
- VARIOUS MODELS TO SUIT SITE CONDITIONS AND REMOVAL RATE OF OIL REQUIRED – COMPACT SKIMMER, SINGLE BELT SKIMMER, MEGA BELT SKIMMER, FLOATING SKIMMER, CHAIN SKIMMER, TUBE SKIMMER, DRUM SKIMMER (HYDRAULLICALLY & PNEUMATICALLLY DRIVEN)
- 5 LPH TO 100LPH
- ETP, STP, FOOD INDUSTRY, HOTELS, CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- COOLANT TANKS
- SKID : SS 304, SS 316 , MS POWDER COATED
- BELT : DIFFERENT OLEOPHYLLIC POLYMERS, SS, CHAIN, TUBE, DRUM
- ON REQUEST