Ozonators produce Ozone using Air, which has 21 % of Oxygen as feed gas. Air should be free of dust, oil & moisture for efficient conversion. Generally Drier is used to obtain purified Air. Oxygen gas can also be used for higher yields of Ozone.
a) Corona Discharge Ozonator:
This produces more quantity of Ozone compared to other methods. This Equipment operates on the principle of Corona discharge (CD) which takes place at high potential between two electrodes separated by dielectric medium and constant Air gap. CD is identified by typical hissing sound. When purified Air passes through CD, part of oxygen is converted to Ozone. Ozone has a characteristic foul smell which does not last more than 20 mins (after which Ozone gets converted to Oxygen again). The pressure offered gas should be less than I kg/sq. cm.
b) UV Bulb Ozonator:
This employs a special UV Bulb housed in a chamber through which feed gas (Air/Oxygen) is passed. The bulb produces UV light at a wavelength.
- UV BULB/TRANSFORMER/IIGBT TECHNOLOGIES USED DEPENDING ON CAPACITY OF
- PROVIDED WITH OXYGEN CONCENTRATION
- 1 GRM/HR – 1000 GRM/HR
- DOMESTIC WATER SUPPLY, FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY, DAIRIES, MINERAL WATER, AQUACULTURE,EFFLUENT TREATMENT, SWIMMING POOLS, PHARMACUETICALS, HOSPITALS, CHEMICAL INDUSTRY.
- UV DISCHARGE TYPE, CARONA DISCHARGE TYPE/MS POWER COTTED,MSEP/CS
- ELECTRICAL PANEL, SENSORS, SEMI AUOTOMATION PROVIDED