Post Treatment – refers to the water treatment processes that take place downstream of the Reverse Osmosis Plant System. Post-treatment processes often include disinfection using Micron Catridge Filters, Ultraviolet Sterilisers and Ozonators. It consists of SS Storage Tank and various stage of micron filters followed by UV & Ozonators
- DISINFECT WATER MAKING IT SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSE THROUGH UV RAYS & OZONATION.
- 250LPH TO 96000LPH DEPENDING 8WATTS TO 325 WATTS ON FLOW RATES
- LARGER CAPACITIES ON REQUEST
- DRINKING WATER PLANTS WTP PROCESS INDUSTRIES, BEVERAGES
- SKID – MS, SS 304, SS 3016
- UV INTENSITY MONITOR TO MEASURE UV INTENSITY RADIATION
- THROUGH LEVELS & UV INTENSITY MONITOR