PSF/ACF/SOFTNER/IRON REMOVAL FILTER
Used in Pre Filtration for RO. MOC of housings FRP/MSRL/MSEP. Flow rates 500lph to 200m3/hr. Media used Pebbles + Sand, Activated Carbon Granules , Green sand / MnO2, Softener resin.
Sand filtration is frequently used and very robust method to remove suspended solids from water. The filtration medium consists of a multiple layer of sand with a variety in size and specific gravity. Sand filters can be supplied in different sizes and materials both hand operated or fully automatically.
The filter will effectively remove up to 30 – 50 micron of the suspended solids to less then 5 ppm. The filter will have to be washed with raw water for 20 to 30 minutes daily. To filter the
Activated Carbon Water Filter
Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) composite vessels are 1/3 the weight of carbon steel, strengths are directly comparable to steel, no maintenance & high aesthetic appearance.
- High performance Composite material
- Thermoplastic liner of polyester – wall thickness 3.8 mm to 7.6 mm as per vessel diameter
- 100 % corrosion resistant
- Excellent bonding between inlet & PE liner
- Better curing at high temperature
- 200 mm to 1,000 mm diameter
partials below 30 – 50 micron cartridge filter is used.
Applications for sand filtration :
• Preparation of cooling water
• Treatment of waste water
• Production of drinking water
• Filtration in swimming pools
• Pre filtration for membrane systems
• Filtration of gray or surface water
• Swimming pool water
- VESSEL COSISTS OF SET OF MULTIPORT /BALL VALVES WITH FLANGED INLET/OUTLET
- FROM 500LPH TO 96000LPH/FLOW RATE
- LARGER CAPACITIES ON REQUEST
- PRE – FILTERS IN DESALINATION RO PLANTS, PROCESS TREATMENT
- VESSEL MOC – MS-PAINTED
- THROUGH AUTOMATED ELECTRO – PNEMATIC VALVES