The Way RO Systems are manufactured in Modules for various flow rates using Thin Film Composite Spiral Wound Membranes (Brackish Water & Sea Water Membranes). The Systems are designed taking into consideration Feed contaminants, Pre & Post treatment, Product Stream requirement, Maximisation of Recovery, Flow characteristics etc., and a thorough Technical evaluation supported by Computer Analysis & Past experience. Quality Components are used in building the Systems to ensure Efficiency, Ease of Operation, Long life & Aesthetics.
Standard Modules available for 150lph to several Million Lakh liters per Day (MLD). Other Modules on request.
- DESIGN BASED ON SOURCE WATER QUALITY, REQUIRED OUTPUT
- WATER CHARACTERISTICS AND OPTIMUM RECOVERY
- CIP SYSTEM, CEB SYSTEM AND DOSING SYSTEMS INBUILT IN SKID
- PH, CONDUCTIVITY, LEVEL, FLOW, PRESSURE INSTRUMENTS PROVIDED
- FROM 150LPH TO SEVERAL MLD’S
- WTP, STP,DESALINATION, PROCESS TREATMENT PLANTS, ZLD
DRINKING WATER, DESALINATION, ULTRAPURE WATER,
ELECTROPLATING RINSE WATER, WASTE WATER RECYCLE,
PHARMACEUTICAL, FOOD PROCESSING, ED PAINT RECOVERY,
JUICE / FOOD / TEA / SWEETENER CONCENTRATION.
- SKID- SS / MSEP / MS POWDER COATED
- RO VESSELS – SS / FRP
- INSTRUMENTATION – DIGITAL / ANALOG
- BASIC ELECTRICAL PANEL
- PLC BASED HMI
- TOUCH SCREEN / MIMIC PANEL
- DATA ACQUISITION