The Way Hollow Fibres are indigenously manufactured through Phase Inversion Technology, from materials such as PVDF, PES & PS to suit various applications. These are available in different sizes of fibres, with In-out and Out-in flow directions and to MWCO 100KD (std), 67KD, 50KD & 20KD (optional). Ultra-Filtration membranes are widely used for reduction of TSS / Turbidity / Microbes and also used as Pre-Filtration in Reverse Osmosis Systems for low SDI.
- INDIGENOUSLY MANUFACTURED & USED IN ULTRAFILTRATION PLANTS FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
- REMOVAL OF SUSPENDED SOLIDS, COLLOIDS, TURBIDITY, BACTERIA.
- STANDARD DESIGN – OUT TO IN FLOW
- IN TO OUT FLOW ON REQUEST.
- STANDARD MEMBRANE MODULES with 8 Sqm to 80 Sqm Area
- REDUCTION OF TSS / TURBIDITY / MICROBES
PREFILTRATION IN RO SYSTEMS FOR LOW SDI
USED IN STP PLANTS, WATER RECYCLE IN OIL, SEPARATION PROCESS IN FOOD INDUSTRY
- AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS MOC – PES, PVDF, PS
- STANDARD MWCO OF 100KD
- OTHER MWCO ON REQUEST
- FACILITIES FOR FILTRATION, BACKWASH & FLUSH – BOTH IN UPWARD AND DOWNLOAD DIRECTION